Thread: tryes

tryes

cheapest place to buy tyres at the moment .

i have been looking on here at moment http://www.blackcircles.com

mytyres is also good.

I'd always recommend having a look on ebay before you commit to buying the tyres

I've done it twice now, picked the tyres I wanted from the cheapest supplier had a quick look on ebay and found them cheaper

Some serious tyre bargains on there if you get lucky.....if not its just cost you an extra 10mins lookin (whoopdefcukindoo! )

ebay yea i did nangtang and others were on there but that blackcircle site seems tobe the cheapest due to postage

was thinking of getting new wheels but may just get them redone what is going rate for that i had one say £50 a wheel

yes bought my last two sets from blackcircles - never had an issue with them.

Don'y know if its the same with other tyre websites but its rare all tyres turn up at the same time, I had 2 on one day 1 the next day and one two days after that :D

Second time I had two sets of two delived by two different drivers on the same day

Thats a lie actually

Sorry I should have read the address properly

I WAS going to get them from there but they were cheaper on www.camskill.co.uk - the review from me is for them. :D