The 3 Words Only Game...... Chapters 1-3

CHAPTER 1

I f***king hate people who drive their cars like slow old grannies, with piss stained seats and carpets. I wish I touched Scotts big. Head! Id have made a mess as I stood on the edge Of an earth cable, that once swallowed my gorilla, then slipped a mango in my bloody big mouth and I gulped and then wondered. If boy mango tasted like I brushed my teeth then I ate it with a turd.

Some people say..... The Loch Ness monster has a big eye in its throbbing cocsics, but whatever the reason tis the season to eat pancakes and jelly, with a touch of err man salt and fanny batter but it tasted like mouldy cheese and looked like an axe wound. The next day the monkey had an AIDS test and it was told to f**k off! You infected the worlds supply of felching straws inside Robert Barringtons glovebox.

CHAPTER 2

Without further ado, the monkey decided, little green Indians dipped in spicy lady bean juice, would take five Mexicans and bend them into a cocked shaped balloon. Complete with nuts and a MASSIVE prince albert piercing through his bell-end. It got stuck in a truck, then a duck, then a slut that went cluck. Got hit by northy’s track s*@g before it broke her fat arse and bent his ear talking loads. Poor old Northy said the monkey.

Who ate horses with dog turd wrapped in tinfoil, deep fired in creamy cookie dough and monkey jizm, slowly boiled in egg fried cat litter with a huge purple throbbing bell-end. The monkey fixed his bike and rode to the local Jewish stiff flange shop for a circumcision and some bacon dipped in jizz from a large endowed German midget with no fore-skin which was red and covered with a super duper cottage pie leftovers pooper scooper hat which wanked all the wheel nuts dry of chalk.

CHAPTER 3

The German midget's tiny left leg’s slightly bemused widow cheesy residue was gone to tit, but then was prescribed pain killers and fish suppositories to relieve acne and unclench his love slave's massive pierced butt cheeks. Before commiting suicide and drinking lemonade, the rude devil stuck his finger in Stans pooper and licked it.Mmmmmmmm that tasted as good as German midget turd but not quite as tasty as that thing on the monkeys shlong after smoking da-bong with an éclair hanging out of his left nostril.

Suffice to say, it was not suffice to say, to say sufficely, that he whitey'd and he felt his colon go up his throat, like a goat on heat. Afterwards just before, but not until swallowing the German midgets slightly irregular brother in one gulp.

Girls Aloud suddenly amazingly flicked their beans north eastwardly, which untowardly caused uranus to spin me right round baby right round, like a record baby right round the next corner covered in fluff.

Forum User
    LOL

**** me try reading it out loud pissed you cant do it sober let alone pissed lol

lmfao!!

Chapter 3 rocks

Quote Originally Posted by stan
    Chapter 3 rocks
    I think thats largely our fault :D

Forum User
    hahaha marvelous