Williams 3, for Spares/Repairs (Complete Car)

For sale is a 1996 Clio Williams 3 being sold as an entire car, for spares or breaking.

After lending it to a friend the car was returned broken and as a result my initial plan was to break it for parts. I have however had a lack of garage space and time, which mean I will have to sell as a whole vehicle.

The Williams comes with a recently serviced F7r engine with 116k on it and a freshly fitted JC5 gearbox, which had no crunches between the gears. It also has a stainless exhaust system. It is sitting on 3 undamaged gold Willy speedlines (which although needing a refurb are fine) and brand new Goodyear Eagle F1 rubber. The other wheel was buckled in the incident. The interior is in mint condition and has been unmolested in any way.

The damage to the vehicle is localised around the front n/s arch. And has been sworn. The main damage is to the suspension, drive shafts and sub-frame.

I have received some interest in the car and a firm offer of £800 to take it off my hands, however this trail went cold some weeks ago and as such I am guessing this is the approximate value for a complete, damaged, genuine Williams Clio. Feel free to make offers.

Please PM me with any questions or email me @ douglas_beattie@hotmail.com. I should have my phone back from repair soon as well and will add this when I do.

Cheers,

Doug

Sorry to hear about the accident :(

Hope you got some cash out of him!!

Provisionally Sold

dam if it falls through and you decide to brake it ill have the subframe if straight, am in Devon only 40 miles from you