Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello, i'm new!

Hello, i'm new!

Hi guys, i'm Walter and I have a grey valver, found the site whilst looking for pictures of the Maxi Williams and thought I'd register. I'll be along to some meets soon as a lot of you lads seem pretty local.

Welcome. Were all a friendly bunch....... Well most of us

N/W Rep & Club Events Co-Ordinator GazTwo's Avatar
    Welcome to the club mate, whereabouts are u based....had a mate in school with a nickname Walter.

i'm from Warrington mate what school u go?

Welcome to the club

Went to Sankey High mate....it's not the Walter is it????....aka Lance Cowell???

:o small world! no way did we go same school and are on here lol
    you have a williams 2 now then gaz cos ive seen one about warrington town center a few times before? thanks for the welcome guys bin readin thru some of the older posts and wanna spend some of my savings but looks like i can get an engine converted for about same dollers as gettin a willy.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter
    :o small world! no way did we go same school and are on here lol
    you have a williams 2 now then gaz cos ive seen one about warrington town center a few times before? thanks for the welcome guys bin readin thru some of the older posts and wanna spend some of my savings but looks like i can get an engine converted for about same dollers as gettin a willy.
    Yeah mate got a Williams 2 now mate, sold the red R5 I had when I last saw u....doubt it would be me round town in the Williams only comes out on special occasions..... :D

Glad to hear u've got a better car then that Saxo u used to have....

yeah looks sweet mate seen it a few times in town. got a valver now sold the saxo as standard still got the lexus lights boxed up tho to sell i'm gonna put em up on here but not many peeps will want em i recon. it were fast for a 1.1 tho

Location: Williams Land Cars: Minty Williams 2 & Now 0171 - AV IT !
    welcom matey whats spec of ya valver