Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    what do you mean??? youve got some proper ones? (that i lent you)
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

yes but u only sent one set of 'williams'' and apprently daz believes that the differences are to be found there. so i need a williams 2 and 3. personally im not sure, obv the williams 3 stickers would be made later, and so usually would be a bit brighter, but daz insists so, i would need a set of both williams 2 and williams 3

thats gonna be difficult then. seeing as renault no longer stock the willy 2 decals anymore.
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

hmm i may just have to make them all as i have them then

So basically they'll be the same as the ones I made up and no-one wanted

daz did u send me sum? i cant remember

My willy decals are perfect, willy 2's are bleh and the 3's are better than bleh

if your 'guessing' at the blue you might aswell walk away now, I spent weeks and weeks looking for a decent blue match for the 2's using many many different vinyl companies and ringing around for swatches - I reckon I spent £20 just in sample books - the problem is genuine ones are metallic where as blue vinyl is just blue vinyl its never going to work in all lights..

Straight on the blue I chose for the 2's was a good choice but at certain angles its too dark - same with the 3's although the blue I chose works a tad better for those...

For me now theres 3 choices:

1 - Originals (no matter what the cost and if you trust the arch repair man)

2 - Gold outline no infill (if you want to match the blue then its gotta be the REAL blue, if you can get the perfect gold then go willy 1 stylie and use the cars body - I pick up some outline 2's on Tuesday that I'll be play ing with)

3 - Laser printed replicas (I've never looked into this so can't comment too much but at least it would be one sticker rather than a blue layed over a gold base but how you would 'capture' or recreate the metallic elements in the blue is anyones guess

I've been running around for months on a replica 'willams' '2' on my bootlid as my brand new one will get painted at some point and a genuine can go on but its been a good opportunity to live with decent replicas and see what people think - I've not had anyone point out that its fake yet even with all the pictures I've taken and posted on the forum.

daz mate i used to work for a sign firm and have done this hundreds of times, im not guessing. u over lay the gold on the blue, and i know of ten different types of blue mettalic vinyl off hand. i know what im doing mate.

i thought u would of printed the blue onto the gold aka the same as the club stickers ?