Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by titcharoony
    u might just get two sets tht were laid slightly differently. take some photos and show. and take pictures of the reverse
    FFS they're different get used to it!

sure they are.

daz im getting them made up, could u send ur decals special to me? Ill give them a good looking over, then we can all enjoy the std loveliness. You obv get them back special delivery intact

Quote Originally Posted by titcharoony
    daz im getting them made up, could u send ur decals special to me? Ill give them a good looking over, then we can all enjoy the std loveliness. You obv get them back special delivery intact
    yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

daz, or who ever has originals, please send.

thankyou. u WILL get them bck i assure you, and if 99percent replicas can be made up ull get a free set also. Ive done the artwork already to size, just waiting on a quote, but i was going off a number 2 and number 3, and both were the same colours....unless the 'williams' as a word was different colours. but yes anyone who has two sets who insists theyre different colours please pm me.

how far have you got with these mate??? and is there a set for me???? you still got my address???
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

The gold is the same across the range - thats the easy part! the blue on the 'williams' and the '2' are specific to the car (449) and are both different to the 'williams' and the '3' which are both a lighter metallic blue to obviously match (432).

when you put them side by side because the blue content is so small you don't notice it as much as putting a willy 2 and 3 next to each other but catch the light and the metallic flakes in the decal catch the eye and they look totally different to each other - thats the mistake I made when having the decals made up - they're ok for a 3 but when applied to a 2 they looked too light.

How come you had to redraw them? the ones I sent you were a perfect match in size and font?

ok to update all. ive re done the art work because i dont trust other designers. namely becuase when u work for a client, u know that 80percent match and they'll be happy hehe. not good enough for us i say!
    ive done the artwork, correct to size. My friends company says im welcome to find the match myself, and he insists he can gt any colours. as daz says, the gold will be the same the blue may indeed be different, i guess the logic wud be that the williams colour itself has changed so the inlay wud too. Im only going off dazs word on this and ive never seen it myself in the decals ive seen, but i would really need a genuine set of williams 2 stickers, and williams 3 (in full) to compare so i can find the exact match.
    For all those (incld. fatboy) who have assisted in the proper replicas, rest assured u will get a proper full set yourself for ur car. I cant move on from the issue of whether the inlay is infact different between the 2 and 3. i need to compare and find the vinyls myself

nice one! will deffo be worth it in the end!!! :D
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

yep, if i can get some decals off sumone!