Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    Me too Daz, I know they have figures for Bex's Spyder powered RSI with cams and Omex, not sure if they have any figures for stock or mildly tuned F7R's to compare with though. Would certianly be interesting to see if it's similar story to the F4's. Then again it could well be my cars an isolated case, so good excuse to pitch the RR day! ;)

End of the day the RR is more for you guys, I've paid for mine already and it's been done. I'm trying to get it as cheap as possible for everyone, would be interesting to see what the F7R's make

As for price on an omex I've no idea, i think it's similar to getting cams and a remap/reflash on the stock ECU, but dont quote me.
    What info is there on Bex engine from the spyder, plus how much is the OMEX system as im thinking about this on the cup racer...?

J o n
    Not really got any info on Bex's car, I know what mods it has just because I go see them a lot. Not sure on the price of the Omex either (yes I'm useless lol), best bet is to give GDI/Omex a call and speak to Andy or Richard. They will probably do someone a deal on the Omex for an F7 as they mainly deal with F4's, so they might want to use this as a chance to RR the standard car and see before and afters.

has the engine been changed in your car,is it the same engine that had the throttle bodies on it?.

i thought it had cams and headwork on yours to make it so powerful with the bodies on?

J o n
    engine is the original one, now on 88k

not had headwork on it, head is totally standard and the cams were sold at the same time as the bodies (catcams 428's). Engine just seems to be a freakishly quick one.

will the new bodies require a different cam profile then?

are 428's like a road rally cam?

J o n
    nah, cam profile makes no difference to how they run, just affects the power and torque curve. 428's are pretty much the mildest cam that Cat do for the F4, other than the 420's, but they are totally pointless as they are very very similar to the stock F4R cams, but billet.