Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Clio Williams 3/2.5" MAGNEX FULL SYSTEM CAT-BACK

This was taken from my own williams 3, I hope i've given you enough photos for you to view it as much as possible - (note the internal pipe shot )
    The pipe is 2.5" internal diameter and 3 across the full pipe, im unsure of how officially they're measured.

£170 Delivered
    £150 for cash on collection from midlands, near nuneaton.

forgot to mention, item will be dispatched on day of payment received, so no waiting about

wil this fit a valver??

If im totally honest? I'm not so sure, the old advice was u can get anything to fit anything, but stock for stock? I can't say mate, anyone on here know for definate? Matt Brown would...

Someones just pm'd me asking why im selling. So i thought id answer on here, the exhaust is fine. On tickover it sounds great, and when fully opened up it roars, personally i think it sounds better at lower revs, gives that nice burble, but feels nice and tight. Im swopping back to std because I love all things std.

Quote Originally Posted by titcharoony
    If im totally honest? I'm not so sure, the old advice was u can get anything to fit anything, but stock for stock? I can't say mate, anyone on here know for definate? Matt Brown would...
    Yes it will fit a 16v.

Mat.

once again mat, i am in your debt. I managed to find a set of shocks n springs, you ok to fit em? I about broke my hand with spring compressor when i did the tempo spring, and if truth be told - im a bit worried ill fluff it, need someone near that i can trust, pm me if ur interested in earning a bit o cash - ;)

were you from mate!!! anychance you holding on for a couple of weeks?

unless someone jumps in first! im in atherstone mate - if you wanna secure it u can always leave a deposit..depends how long you want me to wait tho...

Quote Originally Posted by titcharoony
    once again mat, i am in your debt. I managed to find a set of shocks n springs, you ok to fit em? I about broke my hand with spring compressor when i did the tempo spring, and if truth be told - im a bit worried ill fluff it, need someone near that i can trust, pm me if ur interested in earning a bit o cash - ;)
    Yes mate, no problem.

Mat.