Quote Originally Posted by King Stromba
All this talk about Williams / valvers being quicker than cupras on the twisty road is IMO misleading. Im of no doubt that a very good driver would be able to get the Williams round a very twisty roads quicker than a cupra. Its just more nimble at the end of the day. But in reality an average driver, which lets face it most of us are, would not notice any great handling difference and be just as quick in either car, in fact in most sporty cars.

Im not going to get into a debate about who is an who isnt a good driver, suffice to say, most people wouldnt be much quicker in one car over another.

In fact most sporty cars on the road today in Mr averages hands would be just as quick as the 100 other cars in the same performance bracket.
I disagree fella....I think it takes at least a month to get comfortable in the handling of a new car so I would deffo be quicker in my car then any equivalent hot hatch. I would back any williams owner/driver to be quicker than a cupra on a tight twisty road or track too. 400 kgs less to persuade round tight corners is a a lot.....on faster, sweeping corners the differences would be less noticeable obviously.