Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Forum User

Valver vs Leon Cupra R

Jesus christ what a great big pile of shit these cars are, i mean could anyone create a bigger pile of shit with loadsa flies round it.....i doubt it.

Comin down the bypass at 60 cupra flies up me arse, we then come to one of the numerous roundabouts on the bypass.

Cupra understeers, oversteers, inwardsteers, outwardsteers, creates a few more types of error steers then lets off and ****s off elsewhere......oh dear......

they are slow too! lol I think a you just created a few new words to describe how bad they handle!

Forum User
    wait till mitchy reads this one he slated me for daring to have a go in my shitty old williams now a 1.816v. pmsl

They are quick once Revo'd.....hahahahahaha

Forum User
    LOL here we go again

The LCR is a family hatchback, it does not weigh 850kg hence it will not go and act like a go kart! However it is not that bad as it laps in equally the same times as the CTR.

It has 'luxuries' like ESP/ABS/climate control etc. Things that are missing from your little clios! Things that add weight but are beneficial to the car! I bet you guys are suffering with the heat at the moment and have to open your windows

Martin, i bet you have no idea how quick a REVO LCR is. You raced 1 up a strip, big deal! Its more to do so with driver, not the car! i thought you'd realise that being a 1/4 mile king! 14.9 from a chipped example is hardly something to boast about considering standard cars have run 14.5/6 at santapod.

60-top end speed which can be as much as 165 GPS verified is where a REVO LCR shines against other cars! It will never be that quick off the line due to it having to pull 1370kg with it. 60+ though and the cars are very quick!

Extend a 1/4 mile track to 1/2 mile or 1 KM and your little clios would be know where to be seen! Put your little clios on the german autobahn and again they will be a glimpse in the majority of cars rear view mirrors

Its not all about 1/4 miles and hard launches you know! Most of my racing starts at cruising motorway speeds! Ie 80mph. This is where it starts, not poxy 0-???mph dashes on a disused runway!

Keep dreaming on guys, you know i am talking sense

Oh and roll up your windows, its embarrassing Your just telling everyone you cant afford a car with aircon

Awaits the witty response from jesus and co

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchy
    LOL here we go again

The LCR is a family hatchback, it does not weigh 850kg hence it will not go and act like a go kart! However it is not that bad as it laps in equally the same times as the CTR.

It has 'luxuries' like ESP/ABS/climate control etc. Things that are missing from your little clios! Things that add weight but are beneficial to the car! I bet you guys are suffering with the heat at the moment and have to open your windows

Martin, i bet you have no idea how quick a REVO LCR is. You raced 1 up a strip, big deal! Its more to do so with driver, not the car! i thought you'd realise that being a 1/4 mile king! 14.9 from a chipped example is hardly something to boast about considering standard cars have run 14.5/6 at santapod.

60-top end speed which can be as much as 165 GPS verified is where a REVO LCR shines against other cars! It will never be that quick off the line due to it having to pull 1370kg with it. 60+ though and the cars are very quick!

Extend a 1/4 mile track to 1/2 mile or 1 KM and your little clios would be know where to be seen! Put your little clios on the german autobahn and again they will be a glimpse in the majority of cars rear view mirrors

Its not all about 1/4 miles and hard launches you know! Most of my racing starts at cruising motorway speeds! Ie 80mph. This is where it starts, not poxy 0-???mph dashes on a disused runway!

Oh and roll up your windows, its embarrassing Your just telling everyone you cant afford a car with aircon

At least someone talk some sense on here. Its getting embarrassing with everyone thinking their Clio's are invincible. Im sure there is very little that can touch a properly set up Clio on a Welsh Mountain, but in everyday driving, on normal roads, the Clios are not great cars. Williams is THE WORST dual carriageway car i have ever driven.

On country roads and so on a valver/williams will beat most cars other than its rival hatches, 106gti/vts ect. Ive had a cupra on the twistys before, proper whooped his ass until the big long straight when it raped my ass

Banned
    All this talk about Williams / valvers being quicker than cupras on the twisty road is IMO misleading. Im of no doubt that a very good driver would be able to get the Williams round a very twisty roads quicker than a cupra. Its just more nimble at the end of the day. But in reality an average driver, which lets face it most of us are, would not notice any great handling difference and be just as quick in either car, in fact in most sporty cars.

Im not going to get into a debate about who is an who isnt a good driver, suffice to say, most people wouldnt be much quicker in one car over another.

In fact most sporty cars on the road today in Mr averages hands would be just as quick as the 100 other cars in the same performance bracket.

Just knowledge of the roads at the end of the day. knowing where and what u can get away with

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchy
    LOL here we go again

hehe you know I'm only playing...oh and I can't wind my windows up I've removed the e/w to save weight!