Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So...

So...

Bad sunburn from FCS.

Everyone at work is laughing at my bright red face...

Still, there were some nice cars on display, and I got a few pics I will put up. Was fun to meet a few people and see some shiny metal

me too mate, am like a ****in panda :(

Forum User
    was a bit disappointed to be fair - was a good turnout from the 16v boys though!! events were crap - had to laugh when the drifter put the car in the gravel!!

Numbers well down on last year, both from on here and visitors in general...

I think FCS might have a problem getting people there next year.....

LOL

I'm not too bad, fortunately

What did we all think of the show itself?

I thought it was smaller than last year, in the trader's area mainly, and it was also a lot quieter than I remember it being last year :(

Still, I got to meet some new people so that was what I came for really

I'm jealous of the shiny metal - didn't have the time to do mine, plus rust is making it look pants :( lol

D'oh, too slow posting!

I was wondering about next year too, but it may well all be down to the current financial problems.

Would you make a long not-strictly-necessary trip at £1.20/litre?!

Disappointed.....was a lot quieter than last year, after browsing around the club stands and having a mooch around the trade stands there wasn't much more to see really (last year they had the stunt bikes, monster trucks, parachutists etc)....and that annoying chavy dance music was driving me nuts! On the plus side it was good to get out for the day, see some lovely shiny cars (the Venturi 400GT was the car of the day imo, stunning) and get a nice tan.....

my forehead is very sore today lol
    i thought it was a bit pants
    no where near as much entertainment as last year and that wasnt great either haha
    thousands of less people
    i doubt i will go next year 3hrs each way and £65 in fuel
    saying that the drive down was almost the best bit lol

ended up having a decent time with some of the guys so that made up for lack of ? well anything lol i only seen 5 or 6 trade stands mainly selling speakers or trainers ?
    if i do go next year i will be bringing a spare mirror or to for talking fish's car lol that is 1 clean clio

I agree - I had a very good drive up and back via some back roads :D

lol the driving to and from was fairly mad at times :D

We think we saw some kind of incident on the way back with a Police car and 2 french cars, one a Clio Trophy...not sure what happened.

I was chasing along with Arj256 and Summeh down south. Was amusing watch Adam getting his R19's rear twitching about on all the roundabouts on the A45 hehe.

I had my car spotless before I went up, but by the time it got there it was covered in shite and I didnt have much to clean it with :(

Used and Abused look FTW :P