Hi all. Over the past few months I have been delving into the world of Clio ecu hacking. I've been speaking to a few other like minded people and I thought I would start a thread that all can contribute to.

Enthusiasts of other makes have similar ecu tuning communities so why, not the Renault community? For example, Honda ECUs were cracked a long time ago and the know-how is common knowledge.

My ultimate goal is to produce a ecu mapping software for the f7p/f7r, like Fastchip's (now defunct) Rtuner. I now know that Rtuner was very limited. It's possible to do a whole load more with the ecu.

Unfortunately I'm no programmer but, if there any like-minded people out there hopefully we can work together to produce something good.

To date I have some stock Clio 16V bins (binary files), and bin from my Rtuner chip (but the output's been scrambled!).

I'm currently trying to write an xdf (bin definition file) in TunerPro RT, TunerPro keeps crashing when I try it!

I don't want this to be some anal closed community for LEET speakers! all are welcome to contribute and share info and files. If anybody wants any bins etc. I'll be happy to send them to you. If anybody already has an xdf for it that's ****ing brilliant! Let me know!