Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    great times guys, well impress with bish's and cliolord's....can't wait to get back to pod...

Forum User
    well happy with the 13.7 i got, and my terminals are all 99s now and the odd 100... plenty more where that came from, confident i can run constant high 13s now i know how to lanch this car to the max... just got my camberbolts through so i can take off sum of that stupid camber i have get me sum more grip up the strip, then for track just adjust them for camber

cliolords hybrid is mad.... its just .....mad... lol 1st run he did i happened to be watching from the balcony with eternal.. he prety much stalled it on the line then wheel span away , carryed on spinning on the limiter thru 2nd... span in the 3rd and still got a 13.7... @ 103..was like WTF :D

Forum User

a pic the photographers up there took, think its a good pic, can rly see the camber i had as well!!

Quote Originally Posted by eternalife
    Quote Originally Posted by northy
    14.8 is bang on for a standard williams

some more practice and them times will drop...nice one lads
    Aye, made 14.5 with the spare tyre in place (rear seats removed only), 32psi in the tyres, 3/4 tank of fuel and a Cat - LOL.
    Car still needs its current road map tweaked also.

IIRC Summeh's 180bhp (RR'd at hill power) made 14.6.

Should be in the late 13's with T/b,s as my 3 (exhaust) does 14.8. With cams you should be 14.0's....what spec is the engine in 69 ?

Forum User
    14.8 is bang on for a standard williams

some more practice and them times will drop...nice one lads
    Aye, made 14.5 with the spare tyre in place (rear seats removed only), 32psi in the tyres, 3/4 tank of fuel and a Cat - LOL.
    Car still needs its current road map tweaked also.

IIRC Summeh's 180bhp (RR'd at hill power) made 14.6.

Should be in the late 13's with T/b,s as my 3 (exhaust) does 14.8. With cams you should be 14.0's....what spec is the engine in 69 ?
    The Catalytic converter is pulling it bk - 33mm Inlets with a constricting exhaust system are doing it no favours.
    Still needs mapping to be done, as my fueling and exhaust system have changed from the time of the last Map (prior to me purchasing the set up).
    Has a standard F7R 710 engine in it - had a head rebuild about 7k ago, and the engine alone made 150bhp on an RR.

All in good time...

it made 190bhp with cams when mick had it mapped?

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by stan
    Aye it was making 190bhp just with ITB's - he never had aftermarket cams on the set-up. Engine internals always been standard and he had it mapped for drivability rather than pure power

Differences from my set-up to his are in fueling and exhaust (his a custom made straight through).

itb's are wirth it just for the noise...14.5 ain't bad, a bit of practise should do a 14.1/14.2 or with that terminal speed thats before you start tweaking and fine tuning!

Quote Originally Posted by stan
    Aye it was making 190bhp just with ITB's - he never had aftermarket cams on the set-up. Engine internals always been standard and he had it mapped for drivability rather than pure power

Differences from my set-up to his are in fueling and exhaust (his a custom made straight through).
    He had piper 270's aswell...

I dont believe talk of "mapped for drivability not power"...you map for full power on full throttle...drivability and full power arent mutually exclusive.

"drivability" only comes into it through ensuring a good transition between sites, i.e so as theres no jumpiness. Its not really a trait you can map into an engine.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin
    itb's are wirth it just for the noise...14.5 ain't bad, a bit of practise should do a 14.1/14.2 or with that terminal speed thats before you start tweaking and fine tuning!
    Agreed - do like scaring people with the noise...or giving the odd scooby driver a reason to get an even bigger exhaust! LMAO