Rear wiper relay

Does anyone know where the rear wiper relay is???

My rear wiper works really dodgy, switch it on and it only goes about hal way and stops, I have to turn it off then back on again to get it back in its normal resting position

It sometimes works normal when I use the washer but not all the time. I've changed the whole mechanism twice now and get exactly the same result so I'm convinced its a dodgy relay, thing is I cant find the relay I've tried pulling out every 1 I can find to see which 1 works the rear wiper but havent been able to yet

Can anybody tell me where it is or could my problem be with the stalk bein dodgy??

Forum User
    I think you will find its not on/ in fuse box it is next to the fuse box mounted to the n/s a pillar (next to where the wiring loom for the door comes in ! I think it is either a blue or white rectangle shaped box and the plug has 5 or 6 wires coming out of it ! Hope this helps !

Fond it, pulled it out and tried the rear wiper..... no change still doin its annoying thing It only affected the front wipers, just stopped the intermitent wipe from working

Has anyone local got 1 I could borrow to swap over to compare and see if it is this relay thats faulty??

BUMP!

Anyone else got ideas since there's a few eletrical threads goin on atm?