Hi Williams/Renault Fan's!

Would like to introduce last meeting of the Renault friends of Hungary

Hungaryan RenaultClub held a 3day meeting in "Kiralyret"(beautiful place near to the river Duna), on 2008/04/04-05-06
1st day menu :
- 17:00-18:30 meeting at Budapest
- 18:30 - going in convoy till the tourist hostel (the hostel had 2floor, 4-10person rooms and bunk-bed)
- 20:00 - preperation of the dinner, witch is made outside for 40+ persons!!!
at the same time, some "friendly" drinking and discussion had been started as well...........till 4am morning ))))

2nd day menu :
- 08:00- 09:00 breakfast
- 10:00- start to city "Vac" to the parking place, where we geathered about 50-70cars.
program: checking of others cars, checking Clio cup team truck and race car, slalom race, tire change competition and trafic regulation test(checked by policeman )
The winner of the these competitions, could go one round with the Clio Cup car. (it was meeee!! )

- 15:00 - Navigation race.
the race contained a navigation sheet, where we fond several places to go, and several questions to ansver. We had a lot of fun, and we could go to see several places of interest, like churchez, special tourist trains, smal rivers, monument's etc...
The finish of the race was at the tourist hotel again, where we had our dinner. And the birthsday-party of 2person (one was me )

3rd day menu:
- 09:00-10:00 breakfast
- 10:00 - teamgames
We had seperated to 4 teams, and have compete against eachother
The games was:
1, Water ballon catching
2, Logic game
3, Archery
4, "train chicling"
etc...

- 13:00 lunch and declaration of the team games, and the navigation game
- 15:00 Go home )))

We had lots of fun with same interest people, and looking forward for the next event

Thank you for listening, let me put a few pics also:

Regards,
Oszy

Meal

Special way of drinking "pálinka"

GFS Motorsport:

GTT:

1.2 Energy turbo (140Hp)

hybrid

Awards (middle is mine

Tyre change:

Cars at hotel 1