Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

RenaultClub Meeting Hungary

Hi Williams/Renault Fan's!

Would like to introduce last meeting of the Renault friends of Hungary

Hungaryan RenaultClub held a 3day meeting in "Kiralyret"(beautiful place near to the river Duna), on 2008/04/04-05-06
    1st day menu :
    - 17:00-18:30 meeting at Budapest
    - 18:30 - going in convoy till the tourist hostel (the hostel had 2floor, 4-10person rooms and bunk-bed)
    - 20:00 - preperation of the dinner, witch is made outside for 40+ persons!!!
    at the same time, some "friendly" drinking and discussion had been started as well...........till 4am morning ))))

2nd day menu :
    - 08:00- 09:00 breakfast
    - 10:00- start to city "Vac" to the parking place, where we geathered about 50-70cars.
    program: checking of others cars, checking Clio cup team truck and race car, slalom race, tire change competition and trafic regulation test(checked by policeman )
    The winner of the these competitions, could go one round with the Clio Cup car. (it was meeee!! )

- 15:00 - Navigation race.
    the race contained a navigation sheet, where we fond several places to go, and several questions to ansver. We had a lot of fun, and we could go to see several places of interest, like churchez, special tourist trains, smal rivers, monument's etc...
    The finish of the race was at the tourist hotel again, where we had our dinner. And the birthsday-party of 2person (one was me )

3rd day menu:
    - 09:00-10:00 breakfast
    - 10:00 - teamgames
    We had seperated to 4 teams, and have compete against eachother
    The games was:
    1, Water ballon catching
    2, Logic game
    3, Archery
    4, "train chicling"
    etc...

- 13:00 lunch and declaration of the team games, and the navigation game
    - 15:00 Go home )))

We had lots of fun with same interest people, and looking forward for the next event

Thank you for listening, let me put a few pics also:

Regards,
    Oszy

Meal

Special way of drinking "pálinka"

GFS Motorsport:

GTT:

1.2 Energy turbo (140Hp)

hybrid

Awards (middle is mine

Tyre change:

Cars at hotel 1

Cars at hotel 2

awsome, now thats a proper meet! archery? am in :P

Forum User
    Finally got the pics up Ozsy
    Looks a real Good meet - Did you mention you won the Slalom Race?? :D

+1 (to coops post) on the Archery Front

Wow, good to see we are not alone here in the UK! Congratulations on winning everything and happy birthday! What was driving the cup car like?

Thats a mint tungsten R5 there too. Always wondered what willy wheels would look like on a grey renault!

Hi Jav!

Actually it is very difficoult to use my PC, because the kid is always watching "Bugs Bunny" on it )))
    Yes, mentioned, I will put some more pictures soon, and at the same time I start to organise the second meet of the year, at lake "Balaton".

Special pics of Birthday cakes

Regards,
    Oszy

Hi Wobba!

Actually, I not win everithing, but only the firt event. At the navigation race I was only at 8th place....and on the sundays Team game, we was on the 2nd only.
    Thanks for the birthday greets!

In the Cup car, I could have the passanger seat onyl, but also in this condition I was impressed by the corner speed, and the strength of the body due to the cage! It feels a lot safer, and stronger with the cage. The speed?? actually it was not better than my Willy I guess ))
    The owner (the driver) was not so familiar with the RenaultSport gearbox, I think it is need a double clutching, but He always missed )

But actually it was a great birthday gift for me

Regards,
    Oszy

Thanks Coops!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oszy
    Hi Wobba!

Actually, I not win everithing, but only the firt event. At the navigation race I was only at 8th place....and on the sundays Team game, we was on the 2nd only.
    Thanks for the birthday greets!

In the Cup car, I could have the passanger seat onyl, but also in this condition I was impressed by the corner speed, and the strength of the body due to the cage! It feels a lot safer, and stronger with the cage. The speed?? actually it was not better than my Willy I guess ))
    The owner (the driver) was not so familiar with the RenaultSport gearbox, I think it is need a double clutching, but He always missed )

But actually it was a great birthday gift for me

Regards,
    Oszy
    Awesomes :D

Wish I had a birthday like that! Maybe I should move to Hungary and bring my Clio

next meet is May 23-24-25! When is your birthsday?

should i put my willy wheels on the grey valver as they are, gold.............