May possibly have to sell my Williams 2 already, due to being messed around by my insurace company. They informed me my insurance wouldnt change when i moved into the centre of town. Then slapped a 1k renewal on my doorstep! Ive been offered cheaper insurance elsewhere, but with ridculously high excesses. If it comes to it i will have to stump up the cash, but having just moved etc i cant afford to take the risk. The good thing is they have no problem insuring me on a 205, r5 gtt, starlet turbo or gti-6. Even an Integrale evo 2 is cheaper!

Im looking for something like the above mentioned cars. Or £2400, which i dont think is unreasonable?

Its just had new brakes all round with greenstuff on the front, 94k,fsh, 5 months mot, new windscreen, re-furbished wheels and new tyres on the rear. Immaculate interior, magnex exhaust and K-tec viper induction kit. Runs 100%, uses no oil or water, and pulls very well. Will be fully serviced before sale.

It has minor rust just appearing on the rear arches, but nothing bad and easily and cheaply repaired if caught now. There is a little rust on the bottom of the tailgate and doors. The front is stonechipped, but again, no worse than any other Williams.
Here is a few pics, if youd like any more info please pm me.