Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    makes me wonder with my low mileage whether I shud get mine aboslutely minters. next stop..rusting arches! looks a nice un that one. bit weird about lil things such as coolant colour and the breaking heat shield n spark plug cover though. im watching it on ebay will be nice to see how it goes

Forum User
    Lot of money!

A lot of money, but well worth it to some people if the car is in good enough condition. Tbh I wouldn't pay that myself purely because I would probably prefer to buy a williams or valver then widetrack it and put a crazy engine in it if I was spending 5k rather than a 100% mint standard car.

I'd buy it as an investment, if it's genuine and completely original I'd get some new alloys from renault, tidy up the engine bay a bit and dry store it, in 10 years time when most willies are in renault heaven and 0001 has been crashed on a comparison test it would be worth a small fortune

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo
    the spark plug cover is worn and coolant is orange... strange for a car with so little miles....
    Is it? The car is 15 years old, i don't think any 15 year old sticker placed on top of any engine would still look like new after that period of time, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Daz.
    indeed fella I'm just upset I was made redundant I haven't done anywhere near when I wanted to do with mine yet.

To be fair though I believe I'm the only current member on here to have purchased brand new doors, hatches, bonnets, bumpers to have fitted - I know you had new bumpers of course :D

It just bugs me that they're gonne sit in the garage for at least another year
    How much did all those bits set you back Daz?

Spraying is the major cost :(

bonnet and front bumper were freebie insurance jobbies after that bitch smashed into me - at least they're painted and on the car though :D

Passenger door and hatch I got lucky with and bought on ebay for about £100, rear bumper was another good find.

Just need a drivers door now - Really don't fancy paying close to £250 for a new one though so I'm always on the look out for an immaculate door with zero rust :D

Keep looking at those pics - I'm jealous of those sills!

Quote Originally Posted by cliokiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo
    the spark plug cover is worn and coolant is orange... strange for a car with so little miles....
    Is it? The car is 15 years old, i don't think any 15 year old sticker placed on top of any engine would still look like new after that period of time, lol.
    Yes it is, mines done 80k and still looks like new, see loads of pics on here, never seen any that worn...

Forum User
    Think it's probably a fair price..... considering what I have spent on 0425 getting it back to tip-top condition......