Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

* Uncle Schakal * knitted by nanas since 1995 , now available with added GSOH
    i think i just LOLD myself

madness eh?

Looks good, but £5k good??

The Wiliams starts, stops, and drives as well as it did the day it left the factory.
    Bet it doesn't with 15 years of rubber deterioration in the bushes lol

I'd buy that - but he'd get £4600 off me due to the wheels and a few other bits.

I'm telling you now it would cost a LOT more than that to buy a williams and get it to that level of clean.

I think theres too many cheapskates in williamsland that expect miracles for 2.5k

Quote Originally Posted by Daz.
    I'd buy that - but he'd get £4600 off me due to the wheels and a few other bits.

I'm telling you now it would cost a LOT more than that to buy a williams and get it to that level of clean.

I think theres too many cheapskates in williamsland that expect miracles for 2.5k
    I'm a fine example of what Daz has said...he knows how much I've spent to get mine looking mint!

indeed fella I'm just upset I was made redundant I haven't done anywhere near when I wanted to do with mine yet.

To be fair though I believe I'm the only current member on here to have purchased brand new doors, hatches, bonnets, bumpers to have fitted - I know you had new bumpers of course :D

It just bugs me that they're gonne sit in the garage for at least another year

Worth more than 5k imo, not many standard Willy 1's left in mint original condition and very low mileage too....I'd love to buy it and store it and use 0184 as a track slag!!

Hmm only just noticed the wheels, also the spark plug cover is worn and coolant is orange... strange for a car with so little miles....still if it's genuine it's got the potential to be concours with a bit of money spent...

indeed fella I'm just upset I was made redundant I haven't done anywhere near when I wanted to do with mine yet.

To be fair though I believe I'm the only current member on here to have purchased brand new doors, hatches, bonnets, bumpers to have fitted - I know you had new bumpers of course :D

It just bugs me that they're gonne sit in the garage for at least another year
    Yeah...tis a shame mate...urs is still a good un! I had a brand new tailgate fitted too