Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Williams 1 #135

Hey where's mine gone....

Chester's a nice city mate, worked here for about 6 yrs now, night life is pretty good too...

Anyway good luck with the sale, looks nice altho I can't remember being parked next to you at the FCS last year...

I didnt realise it would only let me upload 6 so I went a bit crazy and there's a few missing now
    I was parked in between you and Scott (big-hp) and they were the two mintiest of mint ones there showed me up a right treat!
    Someone told me you were Northy's brother though so for most of the day I assumed you were called Andy

That was a great day, altho we didn't spend much time on the stand we spent most of the day wandering around checking out the adrian flux babes.... You going this year??

Don't be too hard on yourself, most willys would be shown up parked next to big-hp's, that was exceptionally mint, do you remember the williams 3 parked a bit further down, that was the mintest of the day, was almost as good as 0001!!!

Yeah I will probably be there although I will be without a clio so wont be on the stand.
    That 3 was immaculate, Jason I seem to recall the guy's name was. Willy3ams I think was his user name. The engine bay was unbelievable for a car that is used regularly!

Forum User
    I want One!!