Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by titcharoony
    hang on, what am i blthering about? these were probably sent out to the original owners through the post so it would have arrived at their house and they put it on right? Im putting it where i damn well like! sucks to renault - they didnt put it on! lol, however i am the 2nd owner of my williams so i cud always ask he guy before me where i originally put his before removing it - GEEEEEEK hehe
    u mean like i said there ? ;)

Exactly :D

* Uncle Schakal * knitted by nanas since 1995 , now available with added GSOH
    yep, got into lots of trouble over that - then hada blazing row standard vs modified. i pictched it to all the different boards because on most there seemed to be about 10 threads, so i thought it was sparse. like i said - i took a beatin for that. But then again, they say theres no such thing as bad publicity - and a few people have bought a tax disc holder so... but still i felt quite bad about it and apologised.

And daz? Yes i agree - but where theyd put the tax disc holder would differ from person to person...so im putting it properly in the corner, ures looks a bit high to me..
    i missed the fun over there but apparently you wrecked the place
    posting a sale thread in every single section hundreds of time mate :D
    if you stick around long enough ,you will see there is a concept
    there and you just happened to arse rape it

a 'concept'? what you mean? and there was a post in some sections. one post, not hundreds lol. but, people were pissed thats for sure- but- people sure know wher to come for a tax disc holder now eh?

plus - if im honest? f em. its so clicky over there - I was a member for 3 years and Ive never seen such (overall - i must add, theres some decent folk aswell) pathetic quarter mile focused losers. The difference between here and there is that the guys on here have girlfriends. rtoc really can suck balls as far as im concerned, 'if ur not runnin' boost mate - ur naffin.' - losers ;)

plus - if im honest? f em. its so clicky over there - I was a member for 3 years and Ive never seen such (overall - i must add, theres some decent folk aswell) pathetic quarter mile focused losers. The difference between here and there is that the guys on here have girlfriends. rtoc really can suck balls as far as im concerned, 'if ur not runnin' boost mate - ur naffin.' - losers ;)
    i think you are either being too harsh there or are
    intentionally trying to start a war of forums by slaggin one
    using others name all the time in the name of a "sales tactic " .

i am not gonna start an argument defending rtoc here as i am
    a member of both forums and i like them quite equally .
    and guess what i dont run boost or own a clio either

now now dont go accusing...id just had a bit too drink lol. Besides, what would a 'war of the forums' look like? Lord of the rings except without the blood, battles, weapons and magic? Your quote vs mine? lol. Nah just prefer it over here - the 'wizards' were always a bit patronising for me - but, theres a few people over there wishing me support with the keeping it original thing so its all good.

lol. too funny daz. too funny.

lol. too funny daz. too funny.
    daz is special.
    he got attention seeking whorage disorder :D