Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    mines correct from other pictures I have seen.

the one where its just above the renault etching at the bottom corner of the pic?

hang on, what am i blthering about? these were probably sent out to the original owners through the post so it would have arrived at their house and they put it on right? Im putting it where i damn well like! sucks to renault - they didnt put it on! lol, however i am the 2nd owner of my williams so i cud always ask he guy before me where i originally put his before removing it - GEEEEEEK hehe

I'd have thought lots would have been put on by the dealers before they were sent out too though, after all where do you put a tax if not in a tax disc holder!

* Uncle Schakal * knitted by nanas since 1995 , now available with added GSOH
    are you the guy selling/pestering them on RTOC ? :D

yep, got into lots of trouble over that - then hada blazing row standard vs modified. i pictched it to all the different boards because on most there seemed to be about 10 threads, so i thought it was sparse. like i said - i took a beatin for that. But then again, they say theres no such thing as bad publicity - and a few people have bought a tax disc holder so... but still i felt quite bad about it and apologised.

And daz? Yes i agree - but where theyd put the tax disc holder would differ from person to person...so im putting it properly in the corner, ures looks a bit high to me..

dont wanna neccessairly have a go at people on rtoc, but generally theyre no where near as nice as the people on here - and they just seem a bit all out speed freaks, trying to make the 150bhp makr constantly, where as I just love the resotration process. they dont get this. at all. then again, as cool as r5's are - ali g's car innit?

Quote Originally Posted by titcharoony
    And daz? Yes i agree - but where theyd put the tax disc holder would differ from person to person...so im putting it properly in the corner, ures looks a bit high to me..
    lol, its a tax disc holder

good point- well made

Quote Originally Posted by titcharoony
    good point- well made
    Indeed.

What i'm referring to is because it doesn't have a set location it can go bloody anywhere!