Some of you may have seen my other thread but I've heard back from those testing these kits (thanks btw) and all seems to be good so I'll be ordering some of these kits. I fitted some to the hybrid and the difference is amazing.

Price will be:

H4 Bi-xenon kit (xenon high and low beam) - £75 delivered

I will be able to get any colour you wish for these, though I would strongly recommend either 4.3K or 6K. I can also get H4 kits with xenon low beam and halogen (standard as you have currently) high beam for £65 delivered though if you want these you will have to let me know asap as I do not intend to order any as I would recommend the bi-xenon kit as much better for an extra £10.

If you are inerested drop me a PM and I will give you any more details you need. Hoepfully these should be with me early next week.

This price is at least £20 cheaper than any other UK based seller on ebay so really is a good price. All items also come with a 2 year warranty.

Here are a few pics of mine with the 4.3K kit and one of it with just the sidelights so you can have a kind of comparison of just how bright they are (though as you know the sidelights are useless anyway ) :

Sidelights:

HID's (on low beam):

HID's (low beam again):

HID's (high beam)

Dave.