Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Williams 3

Forum User

My Williams 3

Before we get into the add ill let you know the reason im selling, A friend of mine is a property developer and a house has come up silly cheap that i cannot pass up, Im gutted as ive only had my Williams a few weeks but i need to get back on to the property ladder!!

Now the car:
    For sale we have my clio williams 3,109k, 2.0 litre 16 valve, 150 bhp. Loads of service history + invoices, 5 owners, mot till september, tax till august, hpi clear.
    Electric windows and sunroof, power steering, abs, remote central locking with cat 1 alarm/immobiliser, 2 keys/keyfobs, original gold speedline alloys. Good runner hasnt let me down!
    Comes with loads of reciepts for work carried out, Ive had a quick flick threw and found the following
    85k----catalytic converter
    89k----steering column
    92k----clutch cable
    99k----new brakes
    100k---cat 1 alarm

Since ive had it, Ive added a n/s wheel bearing,A new tyre, Gave the engine bay a make over with a black rocker cover, the cover has a blue flake in the paint and look sweet in the flesh, Gloss black engine bay plastics, I have 2 F16....ie stickers, one yellow,one white ill leave it up to the new owner to decide which to put on. Ive decatted the s/s exhaust, which sounds awesome, only other mod is an ITG panel filter.

There are bits of rust around the car, Namely on the drivers side rear arch, the passenger sill and a couple of spots on the pillar near the windscreen, Also the clutch has started to slip, However the car is having A BRAND NEW UPRATED CLUTCH FITTED, next weekend!!

These wheels will come with the car aswell as the williams wheels, i bought these to put on while the willy wheels get a refurb so i may aswell let them go with the car

Id be lookin for £1950 ono, As i have mentioned a brand new uprated clutch will be goin in next weekend!!

Im gutted to sell so soon but gettin back on the property ladder is more important at the moment!!

Mobile number removed - please pm for details

Im gonna advertise elsewhere over the coming week, I thought id advertise on here first as id like it to go to someone off this site!!

Thanks for looking

Liam

Forum User
    Open to sensible offers Via PM!!!

Forum User
    Forgot to say in the add the service book is stamped to 84k with reciepts to prove other services there after!!

hey i recognise those wheels! haha... sorry to hear about the impending sale, good luck with it and good luck with the house!

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by drsmith1979
    hey i recognise those wheels! haha... sorry to hear about the impending sale, good luck with it and good luck with the house!
    Haha Thanks very much my friend. Im guttted, i had big plans for this car, Ill defo be getting another when im settled in to my house!!

Forum User
    Brand new clutch is gettin fitted tomorrow :D

Quote Originally Posted by drsmith1979
    ditto.

good luck with the sale..... I so want to buy a Williams again :(

Forum User
    After a few days of racking my brain trying to find a way of running 2 cars and buying a house again ive come to the conclusion that i cant, so the Williams is now available for £1500 No offers!!

Jesus what a bargain.

Unfortunately it seems like a weak market at the moment for these cars but good luck with the sale fella!

Times like these I wish I had many monies - it amazes me the money people pay for orther cars when they can have a willy for £1500!