New boy in Aberdeen

Hi all just thought I would let you all know am here to nip your heads with lot's of questions as I just got hold of a williams-3 (N29 WVJ).
    I also have a 300zx TT as am more of a jap fan but took it off the road about a year ago to get some more power out of it. Since it doesn't look like it will be finished till next year I decided to treat myself to a car for the summer that I always wanted, a williams.
    Got to say travelled to blackburn to pick it up and had a 6 hour run back up the M6 to get it home and loved every min.
    These really are special little car.

Look forward to getting to know some of you,
    Steve Copland

Forum User
    Hi matey, i'm out in Inverurie!

Theres not many members up this way...only L3WLM, Finlay, Eckascliovalver and me really - everyone else is Edinburgh and below.

Will keep an eye out for you...

welcome to the site fella! enjoy your stay!!! williams 3 = best of the bunch!!!!!! :D
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

welcome, im up your way also, well, about and hour and a halfs drive away, nipped through to the deen on saturday for a few bits and bobs.

Do any of you ever have meets? There is a williams 2 on the next street to me with silver non willy alloys, anyone from here?

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by steviewcopland
    Do any of you ever have meets? There is a williams 2 on the next street to me with silver non willy alloys, anyone from here?
    Been to one cliosport meet but that was years ago, no WC meets tho.

Willy with silver speedlines? Think i've seen that down the holburn area beside the eagle mae takeaway...that near you?