BCC vs Impreza WRX

I'm liking this stripped to the bollocks performance :D

Cheeky laa slowed down to try and get me off the boil but he didn't go slow down enough - they don't half put power down quick those buggers!

WRX 1 - BCC 0.5 (We're talking 3 car lengths max so the old girl didn't have her pants pulled down.

Then I got a shock and immediately want to put the interior back in - me no like floaty rear!

Forum User
    what shape scoob daz? classic? been smoked off a few myself, with similar results, they where all sti's though

You never know what they have...there are some that are probaby running std or worse due to daft attempts at tuning and then there are ones like my m8s that runs 430/430...I would say the one you raced was probably 250ish bhp...maybe a little more. Always good to scare the 'big boys'

Chris

When ive had a do with tonis wrx it panned me - even when i cheated....that was a standard car.

What 1/4mile has yours done daz ????

Quote Originally Posted by northy
    When ive had a do with tonis wrx it panned me - even when i cheated....that was a standard car.

What 1/4mile has yours done daz ????
    Spar and back fella

Thats on the to do list at some point Northy

Its like chris said you never know whats in them - it could have had 5 people in it for all I know the tints were that deep! It was a classic think it was an M reg?

It would have quite easily pulled away on a motorway that I've no doubt given enough space, I played with it in the best chances the willy had if you know what I mean.

Its nice to know though what a leap in peformance is though and the be fair its not all that big really is it...

I want more power now though

Having owned UK Turbo and WRX spec impreza's, I can say that once or twice I had a scare from a modified Hot Hatch. Most of the time, I destroyed them though.