D-Cal Car Vinyl and decals

I know these peopleare not from a garage, but the excellent customer service deserved a mention and is car related.

My cars D-Pillars are really old and cracking. They need replacing so I tried to source some D-Pillar black vinyl. Renault charge a bomb as usual, so these guys came to my rescue.

I ordered the vinyle sheeting: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=170152696370

I did it in a rather unusual way and so they didn't know who had ordered it. After emailing them I had a helpful woman called Sally ensure I got a refund after I ordered the wrong thing and had my sheeting sent to me recorded delivery, free of charge, when I explained I'd made the order slightly wrong.

Generally very helpful lady, my item arrived promptly the next day, with well wishes for my project Mark 1 Clio! They do specific pillar kits for the Mark 2 and 3.

You can get matt black, textured or carbon effect as well from about £9 a kit up to £12.99 for the carbon-look pillars or sheets.

I may get some carbon sheeting to experiment on other things other than the pillars...

My 2 cents.

Glad she gave you your money back fella!

I was going to attempt putting it on the other day but then the car got took off me again!