Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sounds good, hopefully tommorow ill have time to phone a few agencys, been flat out today doing mates cambelt on her valver, the person who owned it before must of been a little ham fisted but will ring a few tommorow

Forum User
    My sister joined the TA as she wanted some more driving licenses. She joined about 2 years ago and won soldier of the year last year and now has her motorbike, HGV and coach license. Not bad considering shes 22. She also has a full time day job with the NHS.

So thats an option if you want to gain the licenses at NO cost to yourself.

The state of the trucking industry is frankly awful at the minute, the Poles are doing the work cheaper. My works contracted to 2 road haulage firms and thus I know a bit of the crap behind the scenes as well as the bodges your paid to do on the vehicles!

Gettign a job in a garage or something needn't be hard, for example I only got into fixing HGV's, trucks and buses through my mot station! Now I fix all sorts, from putitng clutches into renault magnums to re-inserting a citroen C8's engine and box yesterday alone.

As for upping sticks you can do it, I done it, a woman was the cause (as always tbh). Anyway now I am back in my mums house which I bought off her (no mortgage either, yeah I'm a rich ****er lol), got a new mrs which whilst isn't perfect its better than no mrs and a job, well 2 jobs, garage work and my own work.