Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Yup, worth the risk for that kinda money!!

Nah Mel would be too busy chasing French Princesses and killing Englishmen to care...

Quote Originally Posted by rik
    [obviously i wasnt going to go and put off other potential buyers or putting them off for a following week by saying "oh,i might have a guy show up to see this"...i also didnt honestly think half of yous would show up due to some of the,ahem,dick head remarks on this thread....another thing is i had that many people phoneing,texting,pming,emailing that i had no idea who was who any more......
    mate i said it was northy on the texts and pms and i would defo have it and would be up for when i had chance, offered a deposit and said to u consider it sold....???? That was thursday the 21st

Carole Anne
    Bearing in mind the distance poeple were going to travel think it would have just been courteous to keep track of who was who in terms of offers made on your car and when you sold it would have been a nice thing to TELEPHONE them to tell them instead of leaving them to ring you on the morning they were about to set off to collect it.

With the distance involved don't think the first come first served thing really works what did you want your own version of wacky races!

And yes before anyone says owt this is nowt to do with me but it has rattled my cage maybe I have PMT too much info!

I have said my bit and now bow out!

CA

Quote Originally Posted by Daz.
    ^^ have you actually read his comments?

Plus he says he says 'oh where was the deposit' bla bla - how do you get a cash deposit to someone a million miles away?

Would you just bank transfer some money into a random guys account? if so you can have mine number and sort code!

Yes your right first come first served but if I had a verbal agreement with someone who had gone to lenghts to sort out transport and paid money for insurance I'd honour that..

Not f**k you over as the first site of green - A member of this club wouldn't do that I'd hope which is why it needs capping now to stop people getting ripped off or pissed off.

Now that's the best bit of posting i've seen on this thread!

Rik - if you took your time to read the thread again, you will see i had not once doubted the car.

Also, as i commented to you on the phone - i was going to phone you about it before i saw it had been knocked down in price. I hadn't been in a financial position to enquire about it before, so soon after christmas - hence i didn't post or mislead you about my intentions in any way what so ever.

Let me tell you for a fact, that if the situation was reversed, and YOU had just shelled out for insurance and sorted out lots of other things, YOU WOULD BE A VERY PISSED OFF PERSON. I'm out of pocket thanks to your screwing around.

As Daz said, if any of us on here has a verbal agreement with a person over a sale, then we will honour it - not throw it out the window at the first sign of someone getting there a day earlier.

Sorry Mods - can one of you please lock this thread when you get chance?

This is going no-where - the car is sold so the thread should be locked.

Would be nice to see if we can change the 'Cars For Sale' posting to paid up members though - save this happening again.

A lesson leant an' all......

Many thanks,

Al