Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    look....if your not intrested in buying the car then dont post

i have no intrest to fix as im after another civic....

Play nice people!

i think the reason you have had some adverse posts is due to the fact its making people suspicious that its as good as it sounds when people have shown you can double your money for an outlay of around 30quid etc...

thats all people are getting at, maybe with a little 'red mist' lol, but thats the heads and tails of it all.

Good luck with the sale.

yeah i understand that....anyone thats got an ecu is welcome to bring it along and drive the car home.....i dont care for it!

Find a phase 1 ecu on here. Buy it and go pick up the car

http://search.ebay.co.uk/clio-16v-ec...ioQ2016vQ20ecu

And double your money in a day :D

I'd stick the ECU in and some better suited alloys and off it goes - why this isn't being done I do not know!

I am too far away :(

Quote Originally Posted by Daz.
    And double your money in a day :D

I'd stick the ECU in and some better suited alloys and off it goes - why this isn't being done I do not know!
    quite simpliy...i cant be arsed....

i spent hours trying to talk myself out of selling my old eg hatch as i knew id regret the switch over to renult.....blam...10 days later it let me down

i could fix it....but if i fix it,il drive it,i like it,untill it breaks again....like i say if your not intrested in buying then dont bother posting.....IMO its spam in my for sale thread....

Quote Originally Posted by rik

i spent hours trying to talk myself out of selling my old eg hatch as i knew id regret the switch over to renult.....blam...10 days later it let me down

i could fix it....but if i fix it,il drive it,i like it,untill it breaks again....like i say if your not intrested in buying then dont bother posting.....IMO its spam in my for sale thread....
    Bugger you then your an idiot

A: Refusing friendly advice which would help you with a better sale.

B: Ignoring the fact you could double you money if you just spent half an hour getting off your arse and looking for what you need.

With your attitude towards helpful people and the negativity I doubt you'll find a sale on here anyway as to be honest it all sounds a bit dodgy.

Good luck with the sale :D

Quote Originally Posted by Daz.
    Quote Originally Posted by rik

Bugger you then your an idiot

A: Refusing friendly advice which would help you with a better sale.

B: Ignoring the fact you could double you money if you just spent half an hour getting off your arse and looking for what you need.

With your attitude towards helpful people and the negativity I doubt you'll find a sale on here anyway as to be honest it all sounds a bit dodgy.

Good luck with the sale :D
    Unfortunately it does seem like that reading this - if I am wrong then I do appologise mate but it just doesn't add up imo.

I know theres every chance its not at all but I just can't get my head round why you wouldn't change such a simple thing - it will cost you £20 max and can be changed within 10 minutes to make £500 more. If for no other reason you would be as well doing it to stop people thinking there is something dodgy about the sale.

nah mate its not that....but if i wanted advice id ask for it....iv advertised the car for sale....not to let you all have a pop at my reasons for sale...that and i dont like the tone some of the people are using with me

if you think it sounds dodgy...fine....dont buy it

i can assure anyone that this car only requires an imob,the car runs very well....anyone thats comeing to view the car is more than welcome to bring an ecu and take her for a run....i can assure you that youl be impressed and will take the car home with you!

iv advertised the car at a very fair price to save me any hasstles with selling the car....i dont want it....iv just got my new job which requires me to move house and the last thing i need is another car to deal with