Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobba
    Dude, this is an easy fix. Go look it up.
    Ooooo hark at the mechanic now

I'm proud of ya ma boy!
    Haha! Cheers Daz. I've picked up a few things here and there :D Long way to go to be an expert though!

the £500 is not negotiable.....there will be no offers on this car! its a ****ing bargain tbh

the only problem is the imob....thus meaning if you bring a phase 1 ecu she can be driven home,the car has no unwanted noises/smoke etc.....drives great tbh

i will have the car towed to brodick if that makes all the diffrence

first person to PM me with a good phase 1 ecu for sensible money i will buy it.....iv had too many people tell me they have one and not let me buy it

i payed £750 for this car just three weeks ago.....a mate of mine payed just over a grand for it at the start of the year....running....this car would sell for 1k easy IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by rik
    the £500 is not negotiable.....there will be no offers on this car! its a f***king bargain tbh

the only problem is the imob....thus meaning if you bring a phase 1 ecu she can be driven home,the car has no unwanted noises/smoke etc.....drives great tbh....reason im in no hurry to fix it?my ex is haveing my sprog in less than three weeks....i need all the money i can get...i dont have the spare funds to go fault chasing

first person to PM me with a good phase 1 ecu for sensible money i will buy it.....iv had too many people tell me they have one and not let me buy it

i payed £750 for this car just three weeks ago.....a mate of mine payed just over a grand for it at the start of the year....running....this car would sell for 1k easy IMHO

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by rik
    the £500 is not negotiable.....there will be no offers on this car! its a f***king bargain tbh

the only problem is the imob....thus meaning if you bring a phase 1 ecu she can be driven home,the car has no unwanted noises/smoke etc.....drives great tbh

m8, you need to chase people for an ECU...sticking an advert in wanted an waiting for people to PM you isn't likely to happen. Try matbrown/andyfielder/winston etc and they should sort you out...i asked the same time as you and got mine sorted same day.

Maybe also have a rethink on not taking offers?

500quid is reasonable but i think you'll be struggling to get people to hike up to scotland THEN take 2 ferries to get the car...I'm only in Aberdeen and even i'd need to take 2 trains. Dropping the price might change that...

Best of luck.

thats why iv set the price to that.....im not willing to loose any more on the car....i set the price nice and low to try encourage folk to travel for it

like i say this car is ROT FREE and it has only covered 66k,the car has tax and test....im not joking when i say "this car is a ****ing bargain!"

the ferry is only an hour crossing and its £7 return for a foot passenger and £30 one way for a car

if it means that much to be putting you off i will deliver the car to the mainland (ardrossan) for the right money

if someone paps an ecu in this they will double their money!

I just think people are struggling to understand why you are selling the car.

you say you can double the asking price by just putting an ECU in it and 2 have been offered in this thread.

look iv had countless people offer me an ecu via pm....when i say "yeah il take it" they dont get back to me....

it may sound majorly stupid....but even though there seems to be an abundance of people with spare ecu's im struggling to lay my hands on one

i need a drivable car and i have very little spare cash due to the little one comeing later this month/me changeing jobs/moving house

hence i cant really be arsed with the hasstles of a non running car or with "chasing up" people that have offered me ecus yet not bothered to get back to me

im losing a hell of a lot of money in selling this car for that price....but at the end of the day,i personally cannot seem to lay my hands on the parts(ecu) required to fix her!

Forum User
    which i lived closer seems like a right little money earner to be had

Forum User
    Not being funny, but its not ****ing rocket science........ECU on ebay, you've been given the link, wait a day and 9 hours (at time of posting).....its still at 99p, get the ECU, posted to you and fit the ****er.

Its on ebay so he isn't gonna turn around and say he won't post it