Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Had a 106 Gti for a bit. handle very well and quite nippy but not as nice to drice as the Clio. it feels almost too small

And the vts is a chav's car so Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't get one

Clio Williams and 16V WILL be future classics for a long time

Vts's willl become coke cans ;)

I had a 106 GTI, top car never went wrong. Would easily have another. Saxos are abit more chav.

Andrew

PLEASE dont get a saxo there wank! Ive got a VTR rotting in my garage! Bits drop off them all day long, they rattle like hell, the handling is nothing compared to the Willy and my saxo had suspenison mods, the seats are shite and look gay, the interior is gay, wheel bearings go for fun, pedals are close and im a size 7, and u dont get any looks like the willy gets, all my interior rattled off, i cant think of any good bits about it, i bought it for £4500 and cant even sell it for £1500

tiff love the williams: nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by simonr85
    PLEASE dont get a saxo there w**k! Ive got a VTR rotting in my garage! Bits drop off them all day long, they rattle like hell, the handling is nothing compared to the Willy and my saxo had suspenison mods, the seats are shite and look gay, the interior is gay, wheel bearings go for fun, pedals are close and im a size 7, and u dont get any looks like the willy gets, all my interior rattled off, i cant think of any good bits about it, i bought it for £4500 and cant even sell it for £1500
    You like it then?

LOL

Forum User
    PLEASE dont get a saxo there w**k! Ive got a VTR rotting in my garage! Bits drop off them all day long, they rattle like hell, the handling is nothing compared to the Willy and my saxo had suspenison mods, the seats are shite and look gay, the interior is gay, wheel bearings go for fun, pedals are close and im a size 7, and u dont get any looks like the willy gets, all my interior rattled off, i cant think of any good bits about it, i bought it for £4500 and cant even sell it for £1500
    If that doesnt make anyones mind up, They want shooting

Quote Originally Posted by mozzarooni
    lol, anyone wanna buy a saxo?

J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzarooni
    lol, anyone wanna buy a saxo?
    similar story to my Williams which was a nightmare to own and unreliable as hell... but for every horror story there's an opposite. Some people dont have any issues with them...

Forum User
    Agreed.

You've just got to look at how many are on the roads - if they were as appalling as some people say there wouldn't be millions on the road.

Forum User
    The thing you need to remember is that they are a 10-15 year old car, some parts are that old and covered thousands of miles, i ran my car for a year last year with the old problem being a wheel bearings having gone, and then i blew the gearbox up,m but that was because i pretty much rebuilt the car, with no expense spared.

This is one of the main reasons i stopped using mine as an everyday car, bacause of the lack of reliability, and the fact that i was beginning to get bored of buckets and stripped interior for every day use