Thread: M5 on the A42

M5 on the A42

come hammering past me ron and chris on the way to hill power, sounded awesome and i couldn't resist, so drop it to fourth and floor after it

erm, whys he not pulling away.....okay any second he's gonna pull off......**** am gonna hit him, shit back off, ooo wait he's off, back on the power...nope nope he's not going anywhere

literally had to back off all the time all the way upto lots of mph until i eventually thought enough was enough and hung back to wait for the other guys

whats the spec on these, dont they have a 'm' button to gain many more horses, am guessin he hadn't pressed it and as such i had that smug twats pants firmly down, loved it!

Was it an older shape one m8..new one would disappear in either mode I reckon unless he just left it in topgear

Chris

new one mate, but lookin at the stats its only 270bhp per ton in top m setting, my clio is 260 per ton.......either way am sure he wasnt not trying as why hammer it past after obviously dropping a gear to show off then not try? i was very suprised tho, and as soon as we got up a bit in the mph's i was in top gear aswell and the look i was gettin from him via rear view mirror was not a happy one :P