Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Lukebartlett2405-1 x H4 hi/lo 4300k

Quote Originally Posted by donsrno1
    Can you get bi-xenon kits as I don't really fancy a Hi/Lo kit as they have halogen main beam?

I should say as well that I may be getting a source soon (will know in next week or so) for HID lights and if it all works out I could probably beat the above price - not confirmed yet though so I will let you all know if it does happen.
    Whats the difference?

Some of the kits I've seen actually move the HID bulb out from behind a shield, so you get HID full beam, not a 'normal' full beam bulb just sort of stuck on the side. I think that's what these H4-3 kits are?

If you can get H4-4 kits then I think they have 2 HID bulbs in them, but they are about twice the price...

Forum User
    Im interested...

Geezer (Craig) - 1 x H4 Hi/Lo 6000k

Ta,
    Craig

I'm after what I had before

Standard side lights
    Xenon main
    Xenon high

So what am I looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Daz.
    Can you get bi-xenon kits as I don't really fancy a Hi/Lo kit as they have halogen main beam?

I should say as well that I may be getting a source soon (will know in next week or so) for HID lights and if it all works out I could probably beat the above price - not confirmed yet though so I will let you all know if it does happen.
    Whats the difference?
    Bi-Xenon is like the ones white16valver described where it moves the bulb so that at low beam the HIDs are on but pointed down then for full beam it moves the bulb and positions the light higher so you get an HID full beam. With the Hi/Lo kits you get HID for your low beam but if you go to your full/high beam then it just uses the same halogen bulb you had before.

H4-3 = telescopic. This means the bulb is moved up and down magnetically. I.e. like a telescope. This gives dipped and full beam. These are proper HID kits, none of this half halogen crap. Bi-xenon is just a term mean you get two xenon beams functioning, whether that be h4-4 or h4-3.

Also I doubt you'd be able to beat the price. But we'll be ordering these next week, not hanging about for if's/maybes etc.

H4-4 are kinda new and use two xenon gas bulbs, the full beam one being stuck on the side of the mounting. These are more expensive.

My original post states "telescopic hi/lo". So this means the bulb moves up and down inside the mounting to provide full/half beam.

Forum User
    Im in 100%, PM me payment details when you need the money sorting and I will arrange.

Craig

example of telescopic: