Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Membership cards.....on hold !

Just a little update Guys - As most of you are aware im in the final stages of buying a house. (completion is next friday) Currently i have had to put on hold buying the membership cards....this site has already taken £500 of my money and i just carnt afford to complete the final stages untill mid july.

So membership cards will be sent out to all my members around july time. The design is done - but im unsure if i should get the more expensive plastic card, or stay with a laminated paper one....Mmmmm

Once the cards are inplace and numbered (numbering will be done from your registered forum number (in order of payed members) and then after the date everyone payed on for people who join after) There will be a section to show all the payed members and there numbers.

Once this is in place i will carry on with the membersection on the home page. This area will be for members to upload and create a page about there car/cars. Again im learing HTLM at min so its not going to happen over night.

northy

J o n
    what a poor poor excuse ;)

smoke me....tell u something though....buying a house is the most boring thing ive ever done.

I'll be made up once im in though. Pictures to follow guys...and then the N/W northys house warming babie on a saturday afty will happen soon.

wot u mean , and i quote, 'MY MEMBERS'???......surely its the clubs members ?? hehe

yep buyin a house...fukkin solicitors chargin the earth for doin fuk all, then makin u wait ages for em to do it...

pain in the ass

and what happened to the first 408 no.s to be used for willy 1 owners, btw i dont want 159....i want no.1

my members....i thought it sounded cool so i used it.

Quote Originally Posted by northy
    my bitches....i thought it sounded cool so i used it.

oh yes....

Forum User
    :D well I think you're a star for working as hard as you do for the club - especially with a house move going on - stressful or what!! I'll happily wait for my card - at your own time mate

Quote Originally Posted by snakeylady
    :D well I think you're a star for working as hard as you do for the club - especially with a house move going on - stressful or what!! I'll happily wait for my card - at your own time mate
    Ditto :D

Quote Originally Posted by northy

I'll be made up once im in though. Pictures to follow guys...and then the N/W northys house warming babie on a saturday afty will happen soon.