Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's the simple things that make the biggest difference!

Its cool how the little things really make the biggest difference. Ordered some new spark plug cover screw/clips so i could refit my cover and also had my blowing exhaust sorted.... car sounds superb! and the engine bay looks so much neater with one on!

will get some pics 2morow... but operation Willy 3 weapon is firmly underway! hehe

new bonnets on, new door pins are in at my supplier so its going to get some more loving soon....... hehe love blipping it when mooching about, sounds so much better now ;)

Forum User
    Yeah loads of little bits piss you off after a while, especially when you dont have time to sort them out.

My zorst is blowin, rattling, column needs welding, arches and sill needs doing.

All a pain in the ass

what even more annoying is if a few of them are left before you come to sell it. because you're forced into doing all the bits, u get them done quickly, and when u come to sell it, you realise how complete and sorted it now is, then u dont want to sell. haha. happened to me a couple of times

motivation huh?! lol

cant wait to get my new tailgate on and my doors, only thing doing then will be the rear arches as per usual so will get them done after my MOT... then it really will be minty mint!

by the way, does anyone know how to remove the willy rear spoiler? there are 2 grub screws 1 on either end but its still firmly on with them out? is it taped on or does it have clips? any advice?

glue i think...

Forum User
    Clips and glue, pull really really hard

cheers, im putting it back on my new tailgate, what sealant or glue should i use to put it back on... any technique?

no more nails sorted my r5s spolier

haha cool

Forum User
    i used a black sealer almost like tiger seal etc when i fitted the spoiler on, couldnt get it off after, was rock solid! could lift the back of the car up with it lol