Car dying under load (water in Fuel??)

Since filling with vpower on friday my car has developed a big loss of power under load, it doesnt miss just bogs down like its not getting enough fuel, its okish on a slight throttle but anything on what i call "Second choke" when the pedal gets that little bit heavier it just dies away as if 1 injector has gone down it still picks up but holds back big time! changed the plugs no avail, im thinking that because the shell garage had only diesel and vpower in and had run out of regular unleaded that maybe there vpower tank was low and had water in it?? i got about a mile from the garage and sensed something wasnt right....

Going to try and get the fuel filter off tommorow and have a look to see if its got water in it, anyone had any problems like this before??

Help!

Dave

does it do it when warm or when cold, mine had similar and was the usual coolant temp sensor that was slightly loose, connected it properly and it was fine.

Cold and warm it does it, it gives the same symptoms as leaving an injector plug off, as one popped off mine once, and i checked them and there ok, also did a resistance test on the tps with another one i had and it came through with the same readings, might swap the TB over tommorow and see if that makes a difference

Dave

I think, as youve said you seem to have a bad batch of fuel, try using it and then putting some regular petrol in and seeing if it clears up.

maybe pop to halfords and get some redex or some octane booster to try and mix it up a little?

Stuck 50ml of redex in, bit more than whats recommended but hey its running like a bag of nails atm, What id give for an XR25!!

Dave

Update, just been out to go for a drive, car started up ok but as soon as i went to move off it died, didnt stall first time but the second time it did, didnt want to know so i let it tick over until it got hot then it drove ok until you gave it a bit of gas if you lift off slightly it clears out and pulls ok.....

CTS??

just changed the cts for one i thought was good, it dont want to idle now lol
    will put the other one back in tommorow, and i covered both the ecu and the case in a plastic bag when i last put it in, took the ecu out it was soaking wet.... tried a valver ecu and even though it isnt perfect its better, thinking cr@p Fuel now, will run it out with the 1800 ecu on then put the gunnerchipped one back in with a fresh tank of Fuel

Dave