Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    everyone should of received theirs by now, if you have please post up here to confirm, if not pm me and i'll get on to the post office asap

cheers

Coops

Forum User
    have recieved mine thanks, not fitted yet tho

Can this still be bought?

Hi Coops, I am wondering if I can get one of these solid Dog Bone Mount from your self. Do you still sell them?

Thanks

AND

Quote Originally Posted by AND2386 View Post
    Hi Coops, I am wondering if I can get one of these solid Dog Bone Mount from your self. Do you still sell them?

Thanks

AND
    Don't bother, they're bloody awful you want 1 of these instead http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/gearbox-do...item25892ed384

I have looked at the evolengineering one, Thanks for that.

I take it that you had one of Coops Dog Bone Mounts and just did not work?

Have you Tried the Evolengineering one?

They do look and sound like the part, with a lot more closer Polyurethane joint on a Solid Dog Bone, should work a treat.

I just Sore Coops and found a lot of people on here and other sites using them so just guess that they where the one to get.

Let me know if any one else has found this and has or is using one of the
    Evolengineering Dog Bone Mounts

Thanks

AND

I had 1 fitted to my car, removed it after a week. It worked fine it just felt bloody awful & vibrated the living shit out of everything in & on the car. Fitting 2 more mounts at the front of the engine - with a standard dogbone - does a much much better job than coops' solid mount

Some form of a bush is very much needed otherwise stuff just vibrates way beyond anything I'd find acceptable, not fitted the mount I've linked to but I have got 1, just not got an engine built to drop into my car atm

Forum User
    I have 1 of these sat in my garage if your looking for 1?

I probable give the Evolengineering one a ago and see, how it goes. Hopeful it will be OK.

Thanks for the info

AND

ai the ones I made years back were originally for my own personal use on my car as I needed a slightly longer dogbone to tilt the engine for clearance on my turbo downpipe

and then everyone wanted one so I sold a fair few. not made any for years now though! they work fine and on a dedicated track car or similar where vibration is not an issues they are bob on but I myself don't use one on the turbo anymore as its a more road orientated car now and I have revised the downpipe fitment so its no longer required

I am considering getting an evolve one for the new track car, that's currently on a coops one but I've never even fired up the engine as of yet so no idea on how its performing in that application!lol!