Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hello from the US of A

Hello, over in the US this week with work in Indianapolis, here is sneak of some pics I'll post more when I get back

Apparently its going to snow tomorrow

Wooo nice one mate.

Some nice shots there. If u see any decent bits for clio's bring them back hahaa

Good pics m8....but is your right arm shorter than your left on the first 2 pics ;)

Chris

Amazing. In the land of plenty, there sure ain't plenty of people in your photos

Quote Originally Posted by Chris n`nic
    Good pics m8....but is your right arm shorter than your left on the first 2 pics ;)

Chris
    haha its fookin freezing over here, dont want to get the camera out for too long incase I get shot or my arms freezes in the cold

More pics from this morning, its getting colder

Quote Originally Posted by northy
    Wooo nice one mate.

Some nice shots there. If u see any decent bits for clio's bring them back hahaa
    Cant say I have seen any Renaults of any type over here :P

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingMonkey
    More pics from this morning, its getting colder

How strange - it snows and, funnily enough, the entire country doesn't actually grind to a halt.

Now if we could just point this out to the muppets in this country that think snow = 3mph and inability to drive...

Think they must have some under street heating or something, every pavement is clear from snow near enough and the roads have a thin spread of slush, there was around 3 inches of snow fell last night too.

Accordng to the news they have been out all night with the gritters, seen mini vehicles with snow plows clearing the path on the canal even!

To be fair though the roads around here are long wide and straight so you get an even layer of snow, which the plows and gritters deal with, the grit over here seems to a puple colour and does a better job than our crap!

Nice.

Great business trip.

What do you do?