Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by drsmith1979
    think its time to call the dogs off, bit harsh to keep taking the piss imo... i know its all in jest, but the guys obviously not the sharpest tool in the box and he seems to be genuine in his answers and isnt getting aggressive or smart ass......

bullying isnt big and it isnt clever!
    yeah, I thought that - seems like a good bloke, just not that well informed! lol

Q: can the stickers be removed? im looking for a more stealth sleeper look and this could be it if i win also can you confirm that the gear KNOB is safe it looks wobbly 05-Dec-07
    A: hi, yes the stickers can b removed, i cud have some one take them off for you if you wish but not sure how much it wud cost unless you no someone who can take them off. and yes i can confirm that the gear knob is safe an i have never had any problems with it. thanks
    yey still taking questions lol he had to print 1 of mine :D

who asked him these questions???

: Hi again, any news on which shade of Williams black the car is? I have a pot of Williams 3 paint left over from my last car. I don't want to waste the paint so I want a car to match. I get through quite a lot of paint as I tend to bump into things a lot. My brother says I'm as blind as a bat LOL. I would hit him, but my depth perception is poor, so I'd probably miss. Also how sturdy is the rear wing. I guess it must be strong with all the downforce and all, but could it take the weight of a small child? Thanks.

Q: Hello mate, i was just wondering, does the handbrake work well? i live on a hill. 03-Dec-07
    A: hi mate, i live on a hill aswell the handbrake works very well, thanks

comical genius's!!!!!!
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

lol
    who posted about the teabag filter?!

also I'd fit a K&N T-B4G filter
    haha genius lol

OMG - I don't believe he thinks this is genuine anymore - surely not!

He's the politest dumbass I know if its true and I feel a little ashamed of posting this now too

those questions are quality its kept me amused at work but he obviously isnt the brightest light on the xmas tree!!!

I sent him an email... not reporting any of you! lol, just to say good luck with the sale and i think hes doing a great job with the questions considering some of them are very difficult to answer, it would be easy to get pissed off and reply in kind, he sent me this...

'hi, you havnt seen half the questions i have answerd, some are just wierd and stupid! lol, and some are really hard 2 answer, but i try my best as i really want to sell the car. i have even had people asking if the chrome window wipers give the car more bhp lol..... thanks'

I like a bit of fun at someone else expense as much as the next guy, but i think some people on ebay have taken it a bit far, not saying its people on here, but for him to remain polite and keep his dignity when its so obvious people are taking the piss out of him speaks volumes imo. It is actually quite shameful what some people have tried to do, irrespective of whether you feel he has brought it upon himself.

If he was indeed a real Chav with no respect and hailed abuse at anyone who suggested something may be wrong with his pride and joy, then maybe that would be different. But its obvious he is a genuine nice guy, i think we should support him and put the full force of Williamsclio behind his pledge to sell!.....

was more than just WC lol
    once i made press i pulled out lol
    he had been shafted enough haha