Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

OMG heeeehehheee

haha pure comedy genius... i especially love the 'Jaylo' badge on the rear

Maybe if he spent less money on tacky-gay-crap to add to his car then he could have afforded the finance repayments!

Are the comedy questions from you lot on here?!?!?

Forum User
    also if you buy the car cash and he doesn,t pay the finance it still belongs to the finance payments

well dodgy..

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIBOY
    also if you buy the car cash and he doesn,t pay the finance it still belongs to the finance payments

well dodgy..
    Spot on, finance co will still own it so wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole unless he paid off finance first. Actually wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole anyway, but that's not the point.

well dodgy..
    got the num plate to match

Quote Originally Posted by kenny

well dodgy..
    Spot on, finance co will still own it so wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole unless he paid off finance first. Actually wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole anyway, but that's not the point.
    Myth, if it's got HPI and the new owner is unaware then the debt cannot be transfered over. My mate works for Paragon, debt collector !!

Could you tell me what shade of Williams Black the car is? Thanks. 03-Dec-07
    A: hi sorry not sure on wot shade of black the car is i will try an find out and add it to the advert before it ends thanks

hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Willy Lover
    Myth, if it's got HPI and the new owner is unaware then the debt cannot be transfered over. My mate works for Paragon, debt collector !!
    You've got to be careful with that one - it's still safer to get a proper HPI check done. In the House of Lords Shogun Finance vs Hudson case Section 27 of the '64 Hire Purchase Act has been found NOT to apply since the car was not sold by the debtor. So if the chap selling you the car is not the person the HP company lent the money to then you can't claim section 27 protection as an 'innocent purchaser' and the HP company will still hold title against the car!