Thread: project car

project car

i am looking to start a project so if anybody has a 16v or williams that needs a bit of work doing to put back on the road and you want to sell please pm me

valver

hi mate,
    i just bought a williams3 so my valver is up 4 sale, is ok mechanicaly, just one side of the car and the roof need painting due to some numpty scratching it an my mate makin a bad spray can job of the respray, lol
    alsp the sunroof an the alarm have stopped workin due to the sunroof leaking.
    ill take some pics an post them soon as if u want? want about £600 for it,
    cheers tc

Hi Topcat. I guess you are somewhere miles up north. Looking for a project too, but has to be near me and a runner or easily MOT'able :D

Forum User
    i have a modded 1.8 RSI that needs a bit of work doing do make engine run smoothly(mint bodywork except bonnet front bumper) fairly modded (could do with better upgraded modded parts)£1000 83k mot being done tomorrow as well as havign a cam belt change (that it dont really need)and tax being done end of month

Thanks, but at this stage I'd only consider 16v's and Willies. Simply due to the look of the car (I love my 16v arches and bonnet etc), and basic platform for tuning later on.

Forum User
    no probs(everyone uses willys/valvers as projects lol(mine got 16v bonnet lol))

There's a few peeps running about with nice RSI's. Some people prefer the more subtle styling, but for me I either go whole hogg or stay car-less as I am in no huge hurry!

ive got a williams 2, it has very slight rust on the arch only surface though, it isnt rotton, the car has no running gear, will gome with valver front suspension setup, no wheels and no interior, dash is still there.

£350 mate it has a private plate C10 WLL £250 if you take it and i dont have to put the fron subframe/shocks e.t.c on

ive got a 16v for sale with mot till april 08 in 449 blue 17s s/s for cat back been lowered not sure how much tho few little bit s of rust but not on back arches