Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello everyone

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by summeh
    Welcome, im from southsea by the way and drive a Williams, give me a wave if you see me about ! Allan off here is also from southsea and drives a valver in williams blue.

If you fancy a ride in a Willy some time, let me know :D Me and Allan are often out and about. :P ooer.
    Yeah that would be great i might have to take you up on that offer. I used to go to school in Southsea, St Johns college.

Where abouts do you drive to?
    Do you ever go up the Hill?

another vtr to williams convert here...the difference is verrrry big between the two cars! lol Oh and welcome.

Forum User
    well the vtr is a good car, its quite nippy and gets me around, had a 106 before that but that was gutless. I tried getting a williams as my first car but they wanted about £5000 fully comp so i decided to wait.

I got a quote the other day on a williams and its only going to be £1100 fully comp which is not too bad at all.

thanks for the warm welcome everyone

James

Hello mate, I also went from a VTR but bought a proper hot hatch, a 182, welcome btw

*runs*

Quote Originally Posted by neme
    howdy from a fellow newbie :D
    Ditto :D

PS Where does your name come from? When I saw this thread I thought it was going to be from a fellow female

Forum User
    A proper hatch a 182, dont make me laugh.

My name comes from my surname which is Tott and all of my friends call me totti so its kind of stuck really and i know on most forums there are not going to be anyone with the same name.

:D

Quote Originally Posted by Totti
    A proper hatch a 182, dont make me laugh.
    Hehe You knowsit!

Quote Originally Posted by Totti
    Quote Originally Posted by summeh
    Welcome, im from southsea by the way and drive a Williams, give me a wave if you see me about ! Allan off here is also from southsea and drives a valver in williams blue.

If you fancy a ride in a Willy some time, let me know :D Me and Allan are often out and about. :P ooer.
    Yeah that would be great i might have to take you up on that offer. I used to go to school in Southsea, St Johns college.

Where abouts do you drive to?
    Do you ever go up the Hill?
    Depends on mood really if im up for a race its normally out on the m275 if i've caught anything. If I wanna blast down some single track country lanes (****ing awesome fun i might add) then its anywhere in the southdowns really.

Yeah go up to Portsdown hill soemtimes to see wots about...

Also ClioSport normally have a local meet up there every month, tends to be 7-10 various Clio's, mostly 172/182's a V6 and my Williams. We normally end up in the pub (chinchillian) after an hour or so.