I have arranged 10% discount on SS manifolds if we buy 5 or more.

I am having 1, so if 4 other people want them we can save 10% on cost as well as postage.

Normal cost - £316.08 (plus £12 postage) TOTAL = £328

Discount cost - £284.47 (plus £2.50 postage, as split 5 ways assuming we dont live too far apart) = £286.50

Just to remind people, this exhaust has been tested and shown to give 7BHP on a 16v clio, and probably more on a Williams. Recommended by Nick Hill as the best SS manifold available, and used in competition rallying on the Williams rally cars.

It is a 4-2-1 manifold, and as such replaces the standard downpipe on the exhaust, a pipe that is prone to crack. They are easy to self fit, if a little time consuming. It will give a good power increase for the price and will improve low down torque. They also glow red when hot and sound great with a stainless steal exhaust. Alot of manifolds i have seen on Williams' fail at the 4-1 section of pipe and blow, causing power loss. I had mine welded and i am sure it is blowing a bit again. This manifold eliminates the need for constant welding / repairing. A 4-1 manifold in mild steel from Reno costs £599.

Anyone interested? I will be ordering a manifold at the begining of July regardless of whether we have 4 other purchasers.