Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Forum User
    i wasn,t against it being all williams clios just saying that for me it would need to have some imagination in the shots or i would find it bland.

as its a forum i thought that discussion and opinons were meant to be favoured.

rather than getting a strop on when there not the same as yours...

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIBOY
    i wasn,t against it being all williams clios just saying that for me it would need to have some imagination in the shots or i would find it bland.

all opinions are considered, otherwise i dont think anyone would of even posted up on here, and just gone ahead and made a calender, the problem is trying to come to some sort of final decision about what cars and how many, after all theres 12 pages!

having so many members and a large mix of williams/hybrids/16v etc etc isnt gonna be easy to pick just 12 cars if theres only 1 car per page, imo there should be several of each car on each page, or a main pic then either a border or just the bottom bit having several cars, ok they wont be as big but it add's vareity and allows more then then 12 ppl to have there cars on it!

if i was any good at designing stuff on the pc i would just try several demos for everyone, but im not lol

Woah fella I wasn't having a go at you it just seems the general concencious these days....

Surely everyone or at least the majority who joined this forum joined because they were interested in the williams, wanted one or liked them - like I've said before people sell cars move on swap their interests, modify their cars but build friends, have a laugh on forums an no-one in their right mind would say "oi you sold your car - hop it"

What I'm getting at is a lot of people want a williamsclio callender but don't want 12 pages full of the same boring thing...

Why are we celebrating the williams with a forum then if its boring?

Anyway I said I wasn't going to comment again

can we noes haev it liek this?

^^^ Thats the way!

All the text has to be like that though

J o n
    should we just rename the forum now to www.ValverClio.co.uk ? lol

i think 12 all identical blue clios would look crap. not a lot of anything going on. so if its all williams it needs a lot of imagination in the picture choice to work other wise you get look a blue clio with gold wheels [repeat 12 times] and it will be very very bland.
    i agree im happy to buy one but i wouldnt want to see a williams every month of the year.
    even if you dont want CHAVVY valvers or hybrids in it could you at least put in some track cars as northys and evouk cups are really nice.

and also why is it that when a topic like this arises the valvers and hybrids are made to look so 2nd class? im more that happy with my hybrid and i wouldnt buy a williams.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    should we just rename the forum now to www.ValverClio.co.uk ? lol
    should all non williams owners leave also.

as started it should be williams biased but a couple of track cars etc or as i said you need 12 different shots even if the cars are all williams to give a bit of variety in the shots if the cars are all the same.

Forum User
    South London Drives: Hybrid, 16v + Willy 2
    i think 12 all identical blue clios would look crap. not a lot of anything going on. so if its all williams it needs a lot of imagination in the picture choice to work other wise you get look a blue clio with gold wheels [repeat 12 times] and it will be very very bland.
    Bang on IMO. I own a willy, 16v and a hybrid and I would like to see a mix, it would just be like having the same month over and over with all willy's, lol