Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I think it would probably be best to do one of each as said above. Same calendar, just with different pictures.
    My personal preference would be a Williams' calendar, but having said that i would still buy it even if it wasnt.

This is just total bullshit - **** it why not make a calender full of novas and 2 willys? might aswell thats all it end up with with a load of hybrids and valvers in it...

When mines up in my garage and someone asks me about the calender...

JANUARY: "IS THAT A WILLIAMS"

"NO - ITS A HYBRID"

FEBRUARY "iS THATS A WILLIAMS? I THOUGHT THEY ONLY DID THEM IN BLUE?"

"NO ITS A HYBRID - A DIFFERENT CAR WITH A WILLIAMS ENGINE IN IT"

MARCH "OOO THAT MUST BE A WILLIAMS IT HAS GOLD WHEELS ON IT AND IS BLUE"

"NOPE - THATS A WIDE ARCHED RT WITH WILLY WHEELS ON IT"

Whats the point...

Imo it should be as Stew said with a selection of members car. Obviously it should primarily be williams but I don't see the problem with a few hybrids etc as a large number of the members on here don't actually own a williams and I believe a club calender should represent the members of the club. I would say put 6 months with williams, 3 with cup racers and another 3 with hybrids - all spread across the months accordingly.

ive got a valver, and personally i think it should just be of the williams, this is after all, williamsclio, and its the williams that was the top performing clio of its day

ill probably buy it whatever, but at the end of the day its up to who is going to the effort of making it, sometimes people dont realise how much work has to go into something like this

i organised a RR day once, with food for everyone and mag coverage, i wont put myself through that again lol

should all be williams'

Carole Anne
    I was just trying to think of an option that would please everyone, but I have a williams so obviously would want an all willy calendar!

Infact might come over all Blue Peter and make one

Feel v sorry for Taylor trying to organise it. Go for all williams I say!

Carole Anne

Forum User
    i think 12 all identical blue clios would look crap. not a lot of anything going on. so if its all williams it needs a lot of imagination in the picture choice to work other wise you get look a blue clio with gold wheels [repeat 12 times] and it will be very very bland.

Carole Anne
    Calendar Girls style shots might make it more interesting! Owners offending body parts covered by parts of their cars!
    CA

I'm ****ing this off completely now whats the point in even trying to argue the fact that this is ultimately a williams forum and its members who own williams' want to see a calender full of so called boring blue cars with gold wheels - god forbid they would actually get what they want.

Pretty sure this place was started by willy owners but hey...

Forum User
    so why not have a page with williams 1, then 2 then 3, also say 0001/press type shots etc, a few club shots from previous FCS shows and then a mix of hybrids/valvers and trackcars????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????

i do think it should mainly contain william's after the club was founded for that reason, i own both a williams and 16v, yet i wouldnt be disapointed to see 16vs etc on, but again i do think there should be enough williams 1/2 and 3 on it