Thread: VX 220

VX 220

had a quick trip over to gunners earlier on. the willy feeling particularly bouncy over the top road, took off 3 times ... not good.

anyway, was telling gunner over a brew, and was again ushered into the pass seat of the vx. cant believe how well this thing handles. was a bit wet, so he was taking it fairly steady, only nearly gettin sideways a couple times lol.

now it was warmed up ....was time for me to take the pilots seat. :D

being wet...and very arse end happy i was taking it very steady lol.... the feedback you get takes me back to my mini days....no pas, so nice n heavy, can feel absolutely evrything, wheel almost getting ripped out of your hand after launching itself over a cats eye , steady through the twisty bits, and back to the road where the willy took off. no such hassles with this. fighting the stering pretty much all the time, so it keeps u on your toes.

im impressed. just needs more poke, altho it does pull quite well, and the lowness creates a feeling of speed, likes to rev.

nice 1 gunner. would take me a while to adjust my driving style to suit the car, but i reckon it would be rapid once mastered .

look forward to seeing it on a track soon

yes them roads are dodgy up thre :(
    even worse if your driving some one else car lol

if you crash it you buy it type deal is needed haha
    does sound like a very fun fast car

thats where insurance comes in mate...fully comp ;)