N Reg Black Valver - Cambelt gone - Warwickshire

Hi,

Well after a bit of hassle yesterday with the car where it seems the cambelt has gone I'm deciding to sell it off.

Havent got the space or time to break it so deciding to sell it as is.

Car was only stationary when it went (was at traffic lights) so wasnt in a crash etc.

Car is standard, had a new clutch put on at the weekend (typically) plus a new alternator 6 months ago, plus other work.

Car itself needs a bit of attention body work wise, but nothing major, will list off the top of my head what needs doing:
    • Boot carbon effect spoiler needs changing as its been cracked
      Rear boot - 1 of the hinges has broken, looks like it just needs a new pin fitted.
      Passenger side rear side bumper missing, just needs replacing, nothing major.
      Slight dent on the front bonnet (hardly noticeable)
      Needs new glove box door as 1 of the hinges snapped, still works OK.
      Driver door bottom sill had rusted so was repaired etc but needs smoothing down and painting.

All just odd jobs I was planning on doing when I had some free time but with the belt going I'm just getting annoyed with it so think its best we part ways lol.

No rust on it as far as I can see, just the doors paint is flaking a little on the top edges but not a big job.

Car itself only done 90k miles, only used it to get to work, bought it a few years ago with 58k on the clock, got a few receipts for it but no log book.

Original alloys, just need the centre caps (think I have 2 somewhere) with 4 Toyo Proxes with good tread on.
    Interior is black cloth with (as I can see) no markings on.
    Oldish Kenwood CD player which works OK, standard speakers except some newer ones in the front.

Cant get pics at the minute as its at a friends house whilst I decide what to do with it. If anyone is definitely interested please call me or email me, am looking to shift it by the weekend, have other offers but wanted to post on here also.

Based in Leamington Spa (near Coventry), Warwickshire, just off the M40

Mobile: 07843 587234
    email: jrhastie@gmail.com

Obviously you will need a trailer for it as its not running.

Has best part of 5 months road tax and MOT (end of Feb and March respectively)

Have enjoyed having the car, driven sensibly a lot of the time, one of the last of the valvers (Nov '95 registered)

Looking around £300 but open to offers.

interested mate. will talk to midge (or he mite notice this!)

Great, if you want pics I can try and sort some out a bit later tonight, but its as described, completely standard, no mods etc, just needs someone who has the time and experience to do the work mentioned. I'm available most of the time.

I have a couple of other people interested elsewhere and need to shift it soon.

OK, car is now sold to a friend of mine