Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Forum User

Renault Clio williams number 336 For Sale 3995 ovno

Renault Clio Williams 1 Number 336. This car has to be one of the best in the country. The car has full service history with loads of paperwork and receipts. The car has been regularly serviced at Renault Birmingham and Hill power since owned. Alloys were professionally restored 2 years ago with the diamond lip. New tyres less than 6 months old. The car has no rust under arches or on the boot lip. Cambelt has been changed and new clutch has been fitted by Hill power. The car has been untouched on the inside apart from a cd- stereo that came with the car when bought as well as a Clifford Concept 300 which again was fitted by the previous owner. The car has been extremely looked after and will be sad to let go. The car comes with 10 months MOT and Tax is up at the end of the month. Please phone if you would like more details.
    Mobile: 07956687546 or Home: 0121 744 0918
    see pics at: http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/260506.htm

Forum User

regarding sale of williams 336

Just a little bit more info for you guys on this site. The car is my dads and he is selling the williams because he does not use it anymore as he has a company car with his new job. I am not going to list all the service reports as i will be here all day all i can say is this car is awesome. My dad has changed everything that has needed to be changed. There was signs of rust on arches and tailgate so he bought a new tailgate of a later clio and had it painted as well as the arches have been totally re- sprayed with new stickers from reanult all round. Because dirt gets into the lips of the arches we had some plastic build up on the inside of the arches to stop damp and dirt getting in that causes rust. Nick at Hillpower has looked after this car since my dad owned it and we have also have a service from renault this year just to get the stamp in the book. This car is not over priced because who ever buys the car will not need to do a single thing to it. If your interested then speak to me as i know alot about this car more than my old man ha ha ha .

very nice....shame its got the induction kit mod though.

Quote Originally Posted by northy
    NICE......

quite like the IK conversion... looks good :D

and seen a bodyshop.

It does look very clean for the mileage.

Forum User

williams 1

Just reading you replies guys the induction kit was fiited by Nick at Hillpower the car sounds so much better and breathes alot better. Nick also fitted a full exhaust system that has a life time guarentee. The car did have the original filter but it does not help the engine in the long run. Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by northy
    jus checked the pic......sacreledge on a willy 1.....wot was ur dad thinking????

can you explain why an induction kit on a Willy 1 is a bad thing?

Forum User

williams 1

The filter on this car is not a bad thing at all to have been fitted when your foot goes on the accelartor pedal you hear the air been forced and the raw sounds amazing. The filter is by far one of the best on the market as it sits away from the radiator. I also think if who ever buys the car can put the original air filter on if they want its up to them. Either way you are looking at a very nice car