Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clio TT

Bike engined williams... nuts. No that would be rare. I'd usa a Hiyabusa 1300 ( 175 PS and 138Nm ) or Gixer 1000 engine. Gixer engine put's out about 180 bhp in standard road guise, from a 1000cc engine !!!

Banned
    So a twin bike engine Williams, with about 300 BHP. Whack on a LSD and a sequential and that would be FUN.

Quote Originally Posted by 2 live
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 live
    id say im somewhere in the middle tbh......i dont care that much about speed that i would ruin the willys character...if i thort only of speed mine would have been runnin a meg 225 turbo lump for the last 12 months....but cutting the shell for difrent engine mounts is something im not prepared to do to the willy.even if it would be faster
    I have a spare valver for that! :D
    i need a unit lol.....need to buid summat fukkin mad lol...after iv willified the mini of course
    So Jon you gonna be running the williams this season or is the f7r mini gonna be ready at some point?

well mate.....i was hopin to have the mini runnin this year.but lack of funds/doin the house/ doin the willy/ no time/ no unit have kinda put paid to that lol

so mite bring the willy out for the first few runs..was hopin to retire it last season......undisputed like lol.....